Q:  When can I apply for my provisional car license?
A: You can apply for your provisional license 3 months before your 17th birthday.


Q:  How do I apply for my provisional license?
A: You have to fill in form D1 which is available from most post offices, or apply online at www.direct.gov.uk


Q:  Do I have to take my theory test before I can take lessons?
A: No, you can start your lessons before taking your theory test. We recommend that you take some practical lessons first as the driving experience should help you with your theory.


Q:  How do I apply for my theory/practical tests?
A: You can book either by telephone 0300 200 1122 or you can book online at www.dsa.gov.uk


Q:  Do I need to have lessons with a qualified instructor?
A: You don't at this time have to take lessons with a qualified instructor, but it will give you a greater chance of passing your test if you use the experience and advise of the instructor.


Q:  How many lessons will I need to take?
A: The DSA publish the national average to be 40-45 hours with a qualified instructor and some private practise if possible.


Contact Us

Contact us today to book your first driving lesson with Pass Masters!

View more

Special Offers

View all of our latest offers that we are currently promoting!

View more

Our Prices

A list of prices for everything you need to know when learning to drive.

View more

Contact Details

Tel: 01375 405246

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get Social